- Are you aged 18 – 30?
- Do you use the health and social care system or help someone who does?
- Would you like to work with a diverse group of young people?
- Do you have ideas about how we could change health and wellbeing services?
- Are you interested in gaining leadership, advocacy and policy skills?
- COVID-19 is disrupting the world as we know it and will force us to reimagine the services we want in the future. Do you want to have a voice in shaping that?
In 2018 the Consumers Health Forum (CHF) launched their Youth Health Forum – a group of young healthcare users who are passionate about making the system more youth-friendly and interested in gaining advocacy skills. So far they have been involved in a number of national policy discussions like the Primary Health Care 10 year plan and the National Obesity Strategy. (And you can find out more about their progress at these posts on the CHF site.)